HOW IT WORKS
To create an interactive floor plan, any graphic image can be used as a background, such as a technical floor plan of the building. A new floor plan can be drawn manually using graphic elements, such as lines and polygons, if you do not have a readily available one.
Next, a number of components can be placed on the floor plan, such as doors, connected IP cameras and, if integrated, alarm zones of the security and fire alarm system and cameras of the video surveillance system. All components displayed are linked to the respective system components (doors, turnstiles, barriers, cameras, security alarm circuits or groups of them).
SCALE OF THE FLOOR PLAN
Floor plans in Sigur can be multilayer. For example, a larger floor plan, the master plan of the entire territory of the company, including multiple buildings, may also include floor plans for every building as freeform polygons. When clicked, these polygons will provide a detailed floor plan of the respective building. If a polygon is also an alarm zone, the master floor plan will show its current status, and if an alarm event is registered by the security and fire alarm system, the operator will be able to quickly access the detailed floor plan and locate the signal precisely.
The operator can also monitor the status of the doors and checkpoints by looking at respective icons and color-coded alarm zones on the floor plan in Sigur.
Door status icons:
- The door is in a normal mode
- The door is unlocked
- The door is locked
- No connection to the door
- Status of the door is unavailable
- The door is propped open
In Sigur, the user can activate / deactivate alarm zones in the security and fire alarm system one by one or several alarm zones as a group. Each alarm zone status has its own color code:
- If the alarm zone is successfully activated, the color code of the zone will turn green and the status will change to Activated
- If activation is unsuccessful, the indicator will change to orange and the status will change to Failed Activation
- If an alarm event is registered in the activated zone, the indicator will change to red and the status will change to Alarm
- When the alarm zone is deactivated, the color will change to gray and the status will change to Deactivated
- If the system is unable to obtain the zone status (e.g., due to Ethernet connection failure such as disconnection from the server or converter), the color will change to white and the status will change to Unknown.
Doors can be controlled using commands:
- Set the door to Normal. This command will switch the door to the normal operation mode, the door will be controlled by the ACS controller
Set the door to Locked. This command will force the door to lock
Set the door to Unlocked. This command will force the door to unlock
Allow anonymous entry. This command will open the door for one-time entry. In this case, the access event will be registered by the system as Access by Button
Allow anonymous exit. This command will open the door for one-time exit. In this case, the access event will be registered by the system as Access by Button
Allow entry. This command will open the door for one-time entry and allow the operator to manually select the employee. The access event will be registered for this employee. This command can be used if the employee does not have a card and is identified by the security officer.
Allow exit. This command will open the door for one-time exit and allow the operator to manually select the employee. The access even will be registered for this employee. This command can be used if the employee does not have a card and is identified by the security officer.
For each zone or sector, the report Locations of Cardholders can be generated with the list of all employees staying in the selected zone at the moment of the report.
The alarm zones have the following commands:
- Activate the Alarm: The system will try to activate the selected alarm zone/group of alarm zones.
Deactivate the Alarm: The system will deactivate the selected zone/group of zones.
You can click on the camera icon to open a separate window and view the video stream from any camera in real time.